We thank you for your interest in our establishment and for the confidence you have shown in our team.
Given the exceptional circumstances we are going through, we wanted to share the following information with you:
Currently, our Restaurant & Bed and Breakfast establishment is closed until 01 June 2020, except for an extension which we will not fail to indicate to you on this same site.
Your safety and that of our team is our priority
- First of all, know that to date our establishment does not have to report any case of proven contamination whether it is our customers or our team,
- Our establishment strictly applies the following health security instructions: we wait 24 hours after the stay of each client to start cleaning the room.
- Our cleaning procedures are coupled with disinfection procedures according to the following commitments:
- All our rooms are ventilated 20 minutes before any cleaning procedure and all windows are open during all cleaning operations,
- We carry out a methodical washing of our hands before and after each cleaning by using a first washing with soap and water for 20 seconds then, by applying a dose of disinfectant based on hydroalcoholic gel,
- We clean all the surfaces present in the room using traditional detergents so as to remove dirt, grease, dust and germs. Once the surfaces are clean, we apply a disinfectant using a spray. The set is wiped with paper towels or disposable wipes (and / or) we use new rags for each room cleaning after the departure of a client.(Either) These rags are discarded after each cleaning (or) These rags are subjected to intensive washing at very high temperature after each chamber cleaning.
- Using disinfectants, we pay particular attention to frequently touched surfaces such as switches, door handles, remote controls and tap handles (see, at the bottom of this page *, all the other elements regularly disinfected in our establishment ),
- All household linen (sheets, mattress covers, hand and bath towels, kitchen towels, table napkins and blankets) are washed at the highest recommended temperature. All these textiles are handled with disposable gloves during each operation,
- Our laundry baskets are cleaned and disinfected after each operation,
- Our vacuum cleaners are emptied after each cleaning and they are systematically cleaned with a disinfectant; as well as our dishwashers and washing machines,
- Also note that we pay special attention to sofas, rugs, curtains and other soft and porous surfaces,
- During each cleaning operation, we use disposable gloves which are thrown away after each session before washing our hands again,
- Finally, the expiry dates of all our cleaning supplies are checked with each delivery.
Our cancellation policy
In the case of a reservation you have made directly with us
In accordance with the provisions made by the Ministry of Tourism and the Federation of Tourism, all stays reserved and having already been the subject of payments from you and which you wish to cancel will not be reimbursed.However, you will be allowed to postpone your stay within the same period of 12 months. The sums that you have already paid (whether the deposit or the total balance) can be used in the form of a credit for a new identical or equivalent service in the 12 months to come. The price of your new reservation must not exceed that of the old one, or you can benefit from a service of a higher category than the initial service by paying the difference in price which will remain at your expense. Know, finally, that this credit is divisible, that is to say that it can be used in several times for several benefits.
In the case of a reservation made by you through an intermediary
We strongly recommend that you contact the agency (online or travel agency) or the intermediary who made your reservation with your establishment directly. It is, in fact, the latter who must make the request. Otherwise, only the latter can decide on the cancellation conditions that he will have set.We are sorry, therefore, not to be able to intervene in this transaction between the latter and yourself.
In case of specific questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly and we will be happy to answer your questions:
- By phone: Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the following number 00 261 32 48 684 81
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(*) Points of attention during our cleaning and disinfection procedures
- Door handles
- Fan and lamp chains
- Window sills and handles
- Hair dryer
- Garbage cans and recycling bins
- Furniture handles
- Appliances: oven, toaster, pressure cooker, coffee maker, etc.
- Condiments: oil, vinegar, salt shaker, pepper shaker, spices and containers commonly used, etc.
- Kitchen utensils that are not dishwasher safe: ceramic bowls, plastic utensils for children, etc.
- Rigid back chairs
- Faucet handles
- Showers and baths
- Hangers and luggage racks
- Night tables
- Washing machine
- Transportable cradles and playpens
- High chairs
- All sports equipment