DEEP SEA FISHING
For big game fishing enthusiasts, we will put you in touch with our partner Boraha Village for sport fishing.
You will leave directly from the pontoon, for different fishing spots according to your choice:
- On a 1/2 day, with a maximum of 4 fishermen, drinks included, it is possible by going north of Popper on shallows or in the waves of the reef (GT trevally, yellow or blue trevally, job fish, grouper, wahoo , king mackerel, ...), possibility of no-kill.
- On a full day, with a maximum of 4 fishermen, meals and drinks included, you can, dragging east for about 2h30, reach the drop off of 1,200 m and the jig spots where pelagic fish are concentrated (marlin, swordfish sailboat, dogtooth tuna, dolphinfish, large grouper with live bait, ...), possibility of no-kill.
Their fishing equipment:
- Shimano Tiagra 50 lbs and 80 lbs Trolling Rods and Reels
- Sakura 80 lbs jig rods with Saragosa 20,000 reels
- Popper rods or Stickbait Smith Ishiban 80 and 100 lbs Dogfight reels on braid 95 lbs
The Idylle Beach establishment offers you its partnership with the Bora Dive & Research diving center to invite you to discover the diversity of the seabed of Sainte-Marie, a small paradise island located on the east coast of Madagascar. Their activities adapt to your level and your desires. A first dive in the pool and at sea for anyone wishing to discover diving.
Training courses certified by PADI and recognized around the world to deepen your skills. Or finally dives in wrecks, at night or in the coral gardens for explorers!
For lovers of hiking in still virgin coral reefs, Ile Ste Marie, considered one of the most beautiful sites in the Indian Ocean, is a privileged place.
You can observe the exuberant marine fauna and the many species of tropical fish that inhabit the corals.
In snorkeling, you will meet the multicolored fish of the reefs near the ISLANDS OF SAND.
A have several equipments of masks, snorkels and fins!
For board sports enthusiasts Idylle Beach will take you to theBora Kite center which is based in the south-east of Sainte-Marie Island, about 13 kms away. (Transfer by tuk-tuk in 20 minutes).
By the beach, bordered by coconut palms and facing the turquoise lagoon, this is the starting point to access the lagoon. All kitesurfing lessons are given according to IKO standards which guarantee you a sufficient level of practice to practice anywhere in the world.
The EGOIST 2 equipment is a very playful, easy and efficient kite for all styles of riding.They correspond to the highest current standards in terms of kite design. Its perfectly balanced shape with 3 slats offers an extremely stable and responsive kite. The new profile of the sail allows a very progressive, precise and soft control of bar which is as much the happiness of the sharp foil boarders as of the riders in phases of progression.
Go on an adventure with our partner CrazyLemur by Kayak in the Mangroves and Navigate in the lagoon.
This activity will open the doors to the wild world offered by Sainte Marie !!With friends or family, the circuits are all very accessible.
Tailor-made tours are offered and adapted to your level !!
• Tour of Ile aux Nattes - Discover this breathtaking lagoon
• In the footsteps of pirates - Pirates Cemetery and Île aux Forbans
• Wild Mangroves - River navigation to explore the heart of the island
Sainte Marie Island is a mountain biker paradise !!! Discover the island by mountain bike. The confirmed guide from Crazy Lemur will adapt to your level and will bring you to the most remote places of the island.
The excursions allow you to discover the most extraordinary and inaccessible sites.
Sainte Marie is a tropical paradise with authentic charm, far from mass tourism !!
60 kilometers long and 5 kilometers wide, the island reveals exceptional and still unspoiled landscapes.
• Wild shores
• Rocky coves
• Tropical forests
• From fishing villages to ravenala huts
A concentrate of singing and colorful Madagascar.
Adventure sport accessible to all !!!
The spot is located in COCOBAY Little corner of paradise on Sainte-Marie Island is one of the most beautiful coves on the island.
Climb in an idyllic setting, at the top take the time to admire the extraordinary view that awaits you !!
Today 6 routes to offer you from 5A to 6B +
Beginner or seasoned climber you will find what you are looking for on the Cocobay slab.
Golfers who come to stay on Île Sainte-Marie in Madagascar, will now be happy to have a golf course at the PIRATES GOLF CLUB DE SAINTE MARIE accessible to all levels of play in a family atmosphere.